Submit a Sample
Instructions to Obtain and Submit a Sample
- Fill container about 3/4 full. (Oxygen helps preserve the sample)
- Place the container in a plastic Ziploc bag to contain any leaks.
- Keep the sample cool at all times. Refrigerate or keep on ice until ready to ship.
- Fill out the Lab Analysis Form. (Lab Analysis Form) This form MUST accompany sample; we can’t process your sample without form. Email photos if you would like. Put the Lab Analysis Form and any other paperwork in a separate sealed plastic bag.
- Put the sample in a small cooler and use plenty of ice to keep it cold during shipping. Use a 2 pound bag of ice or several ice packs. Do NOT use dry ice.
- Send sample on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday by 2nd day air to:
505 S. Rosa Rd
Madison, WI 53719
IMPORTANT: While we prefer that you use our provided sterile kits to collect your samples, if you can’t wait for the kit to be sent to you, please make sure to use PLASTIC BOTTLES ONLY to collect your sample.
*Note: coolers will not be returned to you.
We recommend using Fed-Ex or UPS, please do not use USPS. Any questions call 888.757.9575 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.