Algae can be confusing even to the trained professional. Is algae toxic? Is it helpful? World renown scientist, Dr. Linda Graham, explores the world of algae and gives readers and quick and easy breakdown of both harmful and non-harmful algal blooms. A great read from our colleague at AlgaXperts.
Homeowners & Pond Owners
Homeowners and small pond owners can learn about purchasing our products here.
Dig Into Some Water Science On Our Blog
- Manganese in Lake Water November 3, 2022
- Pond Turnover & Oxygen October 19, 2022
- Lake Water Clarity and Color: Sources and Management September 23, 2022
- All Things Harmful Algae Blooms (HABs) September 8, 2022
- Aquatic Midges: The Overlooked Menace of Lakes August 11, 2022