Algae can be confusing even to the trained professional. Is algae toxic? Is it helpful? World renown scientist, Dr. Linda Graham, explores the world of algae and gives readers and quick and easy breakdown of both harmful and non-harmful algal blooms. A great read from our colleague at AlgaXperts.
Homeowners & Pond Owners
Homeowners and small pond owners can learn about purchasing our products here.
Dig Into Some Water Science On Our Blog
- Harmful Algae Blooms and Naturalake Biosciences’ Probiotics June 12, 2020
- Effective Management of Floating Plants May 13, 2020
- Cattails: Work Smarter, Not Harder August 27, 2019
- Keeping a Pond Healthy: A Microbial Perspective June 24, 2019
- Probiotics vs Biocatalysts May 20, 2019