|Ingredients||Micronutrients and select bacterial cultures|
|Description||Light tan liquid|
|Odor||Slight earthy odor|
|Stability – Activity loss||At 75 degrees F for 12 months*: 10% or less; At 100 degrees F for 6 months*: 10% or less; *When stored as directed in a sealed container out of direct sunlight.|
|Storage and Handling||Store in a cool, dry space between 50-80 degrees F. Keep out of direct sunlight and do not store with strong oxidizing agents.|
“Not only can I see the Koi, but this morning I could actually see the rocks on the bottom! Not totally clear….a slight milky white color, but looking GREAT!!! It started clearing up within two days of the latest treatment with the Koi Pond and Water Column Clarifier.” -Dave
- Initial Dose: 20-64 oz per acre foot once per month. Can be combined with PondZilla Pro for even better results.
- Maintenance Dose: 20-32 oz per acre foot every 2-4 weeks or as needed.
- Desired water temperature: works best when water temperature is 60°F (15.6°C) or higher.
- Decorative Ponds
- Lakes and Large Ponds
- Establishes healthy bacterial cultures
- Consumes nitrogen & phosphate
- Reduces sludge & muck
- Balances pond
- Keeps pond and fish healthy
Before and After
Nitrogen in Koi PondThis pond had high levels of nitrogen. The applicator treated it with Koi Pond and Water Column Clarifier.
This 15,000 gal decorative pond receives nutrients from leaf debris and natural organic buildup. After treating it with an algaecide, the pond turned a cloudy green. The owner used Water Column Clarifier to clarify the water and reduce nutrients.
Q: Is Water Column Clarifier toxic?
Q: Will it harm Waterfowl?
Q: Will the use of other chemicals affect the performance of Water Column Clarifier?
A: The only chemical that has effect on the performance of this product is Copper.
Q: Will this product work if I have a lot of algae?
A: Generally, yes
- 1-gallon containers, minimum order of 1 case (6 gallons)
- 2.5-gallon containers, minimum order of 1 case (5 gallons)