|Ingredients||Bio-vitamins, enzymes, and select bacterial cultures|
|Stability – Activity loss||At 75 degrees F for 12 months*: 10% or less; At 100 degrees F for 6 months*: 10% or less; *When stored as directed in a sealed container out of direct sunlight.|
|Storage and Handling||Store in a cool, dry space between 50-80 degrees F. Keep out of direct sunlight and do not store with strong oxidizing agents.|
- Initial Dose: 8 bags per surface acre. For severe conditions, double this dose for the first treatment or combine with our PondZilla Black.
- Maintenance Dose: Repeat Monthly
- If the pond is checked bi-weekly, cut these dose rates in half.
- Decorative Ponds
- Lakes and Large Ponds
- Clarifies water
- Reduces sludge and muck
- Fixates phosphorous and reduces nitrogen
- Reduces odors
Q: Is Envira3 toxic?
Q: Will it harm waterfowl?
Q: Will the use of other chemicals affect the performance of Envira3?
A: The only chemical that has effect on the performance of Envira3 is copper.
Q: Will Envira3 work if I have a lot of algae?
A: In all but the most extreme cases, yes
- 25 lb container with 1/2 lb water-soluble packets
- 40 lb case with 1/2 lb water-soluble packets